Show your scans the way you want!
- Try to use small pictures here to link to or reference larger animated files.
- If creating flash-files is not familiar, have a look at:creating_animated_flash_files-tutorial
- Creating and viewing Flux X3D galleries is free and easy. Learn it!: Flux X3D Tutorial
- 3D PDF creation: making a 3d pdf
- To see the .mov files correctly, please install the latest free version of Apple Quick Time Player (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/) or a neat alternative player like QuickTime Alternative or VLC media player (both free).
- If low resolution is ok for you the mesh2flash is a great start, have a look at: mesh2flash
If you click on a Icon and nothing happens, please wait few seconds… or click with your right mouse button on the icons and “Save As” the files on your Computer.
For any questions, please contact me at Mattia Mercante